Our virtual real estate transaction coordinator team has fully trained in every step of selling or buying process and will make sure your deadlines are met, paperwork is complete, and coordinate all communication with buyers, lenders, escrow, title, home warranty, and agents to free up your time.
- Introduce our role in the process to each party.
- Thoroughly review of the Purchase Agreement, Addendums, and Counter Offers to make sure each document is executed with signatures, initials, broker information, and correct dates.
- Coordinate with buyers, lenders, escrow, title, home warranty, and agents to free up your time.
- Ensure escrow has been opened and all parties have received the appropriate documents.
- Send copies of all reports to the buyer’s agent and Escrow Company.
- Review every document to verify correct dates, initials, broker information, and signatures.
- Verify contact information, dates and documents are uploaded to our online service where it will remain securely accessible to all parties 24/7
- Track escrow time frames for the receipt, delivery, and return of all documents and deposits.
- Track deadlines and ensure delivery, return and receipt of deposits and packages.