Social Media Management
Social Media Marketing is a pillar of the current real estate sector. According to a recent survey, 85% of real estate professionals now use online marketing.
As a real estate agent, agent or broker, you will probably need to try to promote your brand and name to new potential customers to increase the number of potential customers.
To take your real estate business to the next level, you need to review your current marketing strategy, measure your performance, and make changes.
Social media marketing and real estate require a very well thought out plan on how to use your social networks for the benefit of your business.
There are so many social networks on the market like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google + … etc.
Our Virtual Social Media Assistant plays a key role in improving your company’s social media presence to enhance brand image, increase conversion opportunities and increase traffic.
Our experienced social media virtual assistants will improve and manage your brand’s and content through the following sample tasks list:
- Set up all social networking profiles.
- Create Images and e-Flyers
- Prepare Slideshow Videos (Ex: Tourfactory and Animoto)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Create a Monthly Report on Metrics
- Create Newsletters (Ex: MailChimp and Constant Contact)
- Monitoring and Engaging your audience.
- YouTube Marketing
- Blog Posting
- Keep your Social Media Profiles Up-To-Date
- Post open house details on Social Media and Real Estate Blogs
(Ex: Zillow and Realtor.com)
- Expertise on Social Media Marketing Tools (Ex: Hootsuite and BuzzSumo)