Mortgage Loan Checklist
- Borrower’s name (co-borrower as well, if applicable)
- Current address
- Estimated annual household income (Both borrower and co-borrower)
- Estimated monthly household debt expenses (including auto loans, or others)
- Full legal name, social security number and birth date
- Phone number, email address and current and former residential mailing addresses over the last two years
- Government-issued photo ID
- Green card or Work Visa
- Current Paystub showing 30 day history
- Last 2 years w-2 forms
- Last 2 years 1099 forms
Mortgage Application Documents:
- Identification (driver’s license or passport)
- Fully Executed Purchase/Sale Agreement (for Purchase only)
- Property Documents for subject property (for Refinance only)
- Earnest Money deposit
- Mortgage Statement
- Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Declaration Page
- Homeowner’s Association Dues Statement
- Residential History
- Your residential address for the past two years
- Landlord names and addresses for the past two years (if you rented)
- Last 2 years federal tax returns (needed is using bonus income, commission income, self-employed income, trust income, rental income
- If the gap in employment within the last 2 years, letter of explanation.
- If self-employed, copy of current P&L, 2 years’ personal federal tax returns (include k-1) and corporate, s-corporation or, partnership returns
- If rental income copy of the current lease(s) and 2 years personal federal tax returns.
- Copy of Social Security Award letter or Disability award letter (if applicable)
- Copy of pension/retirement check or evidence of direct deposit (if applicable)
- If divorced and receive alimony and child support, the copy of divorce decree. If recently divorced, must have received for at least 6 months and a copy of canceled checks will be needed
- For interest and dividend income, copy of last 2 years tax returns and provide an asset that generates the income.
- Bank account statements from the two most recent months for all checking and saving accounts.
- Most recent two months bank statement, all pages for all asset accounts.
- Documentation of any large deposits into the asset accounts
- If gift funds being received and used, a copy of completed gift letter and receipt of the gift
- Inquiry letter for inquiries showing on credit report
- Copy of terms of any new debt that does not show on credit report
- Copy of 12 months canceled checks if the account does not show on credit report
- Copy of 12 months’ rent checks, if currently renting, or landlord reference
- If the business pays for loans, a copy of 12 months canceled checks showing company pays.